1. The Owner has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing 166.
3. The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in an undamaged condition at the expiration of the rental agreement. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guests agree that the Owner shall bill and collect from the Guests for repair costs if the Guests cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Guests shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins placed along the street curb during their stay for pickup. Guest is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals.
a. Absolutely no paper or any kind of feminine products are to be flushed through the septic system. (Septic systems in Greece are delicate and can clog easily).
5. The Guests shall pay for damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. The Guests shall not sublet the property.
8. The Guests shall have no more than 4 (four) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the other guests and the surrounding property owners. The Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the other guests. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of thisagreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:00 P.M. and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Ashtrays must be used and absolutely no cigarette stubs to be thrown in the gardens.
11. Bed linens, bath towels and pool towels are provided. Bath towels are not permitted in the pool area or on the beach. Pool towels are only to be used for the pool.Beach towels are for beach use only.
12. The Guests and their respective Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or personal property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
13. A rental deposit of 20% of the total stay is required to confirm the booking. Rental deposit amount is fully refundable up to 30 (thirty) days prior to the beginning of the rental period. Cancellation less than 30 (thirty) days before the beginning of the rental period will result in forfeiture of the rental deposit.
14. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorneys' fees and expenses that shall be incurred by Owner enforcing this agreement.
15. Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
16. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report such outages as they occur. No refunds or compensation will be given for outages.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
18. Hours of pool operation are from 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk. Pool for exclusive use of guests and and their respective guests. No children under age 12 should use the pool unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. No diving or running is allowed. Guest is further notified to be cautious when exiting the home as the pool is open with no rails to prevent falling into the pool. Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
19. Guest agrees that fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property. Open fires are prohibited at all times.
20. Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, etc., shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. The property has a fire extinquisher installed. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the Guest to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Guest agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
22. Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors and windows when it is prudent to do so.
23. Valuable items left behind by Guest will be held for the Guest and every effort will be made to contact the Guest for return.
24. Satellite TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with the regard to Satellite TV service.
25. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
26. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air-conditioning is in operation.